Information and stuff
A Demo-only level with a LunaLua boss. Ends with a leek. Uses multipoints (make sure you have the latest version).
See music file metadata
SMM's GFX Pack 2.0
Content ID copyright sharks
I've uploaded the music to check that it doesn't trigger Content ID:
And no, it doesn't trigger Content ID:
http://i65.tinypic.com/ej8y1i.png (checked 27/11/2015)
>Inside theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krw7_WQ9zxM
>This video is unavailaible
Good indication to me the music will be contentID flagged. Not even taking a chance here. Also doesn't help that the level is unfair and unfun. -SAJewers | 23:46 ADT, November 4, 2015
I may end up withdrawing this level ultimately, but may I ask which parts you found particularly unfair and unfun? I'm assuming you're talking about fundamental, unfixable flaws (not just high difficulty or something I could change) and so knowing about my mistakes would help me avoid them in the future. Axon2 (talk) 20:26, November 6, 2015 (UTC) For me, it was the aesthetic part that mainly ruined the level for me. -SAJewers | 23:28 ADT, November 6, 2015 Mmmh... I tried giving it a slightly chaotic "dirty and gritty" look, but it's true that that isn't particularly aesthetically pleasing, no matter the thematic appropriateness. I'll see what I can do, but I might end up submitting a replacement level instead. Axon2 (talk) 02:53, November 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Approving with 2 changes:
- Switch to the green catepiller in part 1 of the boss section. It was kinda hard to see it in the sea of yellow.
- In the second part, consider replacing the Canadian Loonies with some american coin.
- -SAJewers | 20:14 ADT, December 2, 2015
- 1. Good idea!
- 2. Mmmh... I'm not too good at drawing (even for little sprites). Maybe we can pretend it's actually the Sacagawea dollar, which also has a woman's face on one side and a bird on the other...
- Axon2 (talk) 10:20, December 3, 2015 (UTC)