I particularly wanted to make a final level feeling level without having the actual pressure of creating the final level, so I slapped on the ambiguously canon tag and got to work. In this level you must play as all the characters (Iris is optional because she's basically Demo in a wig) to infilitrate the Castle of the World where the World is kept and engage the World in battle and destroy the World and by extension all the people and things within it.
- I've had some issues with Kood's segment that I can't seem to find the cause of. I changed some things and hopefully the issue has been resolved, but if the sawblade over the lava mysteriously disappears, be sure to let me know.
- I'd particularly like to know if raocow's section is too crazy. I have difficulty guaging how much stuff is too much when you have a constant stream of bullets coming out your front end.
- Various graphics taken from Yoshi's Island
- Castle blocks by joao564
- Sky BG and pipe blocks by Red Yoshi
- Water background objects by atiger
- Earth graphic from Wikipedia (public domain image)
- Cave Story - Scorching Back (both Wii and 3DS versions)
- Treasure of the Rudras - Final Conflict
- June 24: Made Demo's section easier, fixed bugs in boss fight
I approve. A medium-hard level. The mavericks may be too fast. I almost gave this level an "approved with changes" because of the Mavericks' speed/surprise. The fact that you can't jump up through the slanted bridge pieces seem unintuitive, but they aren't a big part of the level. In Sheath's section a big boo can cover up some of the donut blocks. When this happened I seemed to fall through the platform that the big boo was covering. Raocow's section isn't too bad if the player is able to destroy the lakitu.
Not bad. Don't be surprised if this is is the level before Science. Note you may be asked to replace the Toads, as the default toads are being changed i nthis game. Approved for the moment. -SAJewers | 14:40 ADT, August 10, 2013
Pretty neat late game level you got here. I partially think that the Raocow section is a bit spammish enemy-wise, it's still fine I guess. You can also stock up on power-ups for every character, but that doesn't really matter.
Approved. -sturgyman 4:58 PM 8/21/2013 (MDT)