[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IlULJDioM0 A semi-difficult level create by the user 'sturgyman.' It focuses on the gimmick of electrified water and strange firebar movements. That's it really...
- Utilizes both the SMB3 exit and SMW star (secret leek)
- All characters are able to complete the level.
- Dragon coins are a go
- Difficulty: Play it for yourself you moron
- I forgot where the graphics came from, although I did some of them myself.
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex OST - "Crate Balls of Fire"
- Fixed upper boundaries so you can't skip some stuff.
- Added new room for SMW leek (test for lag please)
- Fixed the music; made it louder + looped
- Got rid of every filter, now playable for every character
- Reverted to SMW '?' blocks
- Switched coin graphics to teeth graphics
- Fixed some graphical/event issues
- Fixed beginning position
- Slightly corrected unfair portions
- Moved dragon coin a bit
Nothing here sticks out as an issue to me. Approved. ---SAJewers | 13:18 ADT, August 21, 2013
As far as im aware i dont see an issue. Approved - 8flight
Approved by me too. I remember that having power-ups falling into the lava may cause a division by zero error in huge levels, but since that doesn't happen here, I think everything is alright. Willhart (talk) 03:59, September 17, 2013 (UTC)