This level has a normal exit (SMW goal) and a secret exit (Leek) that is preceded by a short autoscrolling section and a boss (Pandamona). Lunadll is used to filter characters, make pulley platforms, do the autoscroll and change bananas into cheese. The level is moderately long (I think) and includes a few alternate paths.
Boss: Default music
SMBX GFX PACK by Red Yoshi + Supermarioman
SMM's GFX Pack 2.0
Neat level, but for the secret exit, you should strongly consider converting the hidden shortcut into checkpoint at the boss. Also, You need to filter out raocow, at least for the boss. In fact, I think you should allow all characters except for just demo at the boss. Also, consider hiding the lava npc death effect. Otherwise, approved. -SAJewers | 22:56 ADT, November 2, 2015
- Thank you for the review.
- - It is true that a second checkpoint would allow the player to reach the boss slightly faster. However, I feel that the luna shortcut somewhat adds to the flavor of the level (with the octobro before the boss). I guess the decision would depend on how many times players tend to die at the boss (i.e. whether or not the very small time before the shortcut end up accumulating excessively).
- - You're right about the filtering; I did mark the level as Demo Only, and so I should implement the filters. Will fix.
- -The level does have actual lava, so I'm not sure if I should remove the effect outright. I will see if there's a way to remove an effect for just one section with lunalua, but I don't really know.
- Alright, I've fixed the filtering. I couldn't completely remove the lava effect from the autoscrolling section alone, but I've managed to make it last just ~1 frame using lunalua (hopefully my solution won't cause weird bugs or performance problems for anyone).
See Voltgloss's review here: http://talkhaus.raocow.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13540&p=237229#p237229