Has a secret route with a secret exit and also a secret power-up room (not in secret route).
Custom music used
Reviews MK II
Approved, with a couple changes:
- Add in a checkpoint to the start of the secret route.
- Remove the "no turning back" sign. maybe replace it with a visual.
- Give slightly more time for the player to see peach in the top right corner.
- Instead of filtering out Kood/Sheath just because of that one very small section, give them a seperate thing to to get past it. (For example, extend the midpoint platform to the left, and let Kood float past that)
Make those changes, and you're good to go. -SAJewers | 18:27 ADT, November 8, 2015
I approve. Medium difficulty. It is not easy to get into the secret exit in the legit way with Demo, though. The secret exit may be too hard to figure out without a hint to go up a pipe, because I certainly didn't expect that.
- Because Peach is fully onscreen, Peach will not appear as the hint fo rthe secret.
- Peach as a boss has already been done. See: Another Castle. It might be a good idea to use another boss.
- Raocow can spinjump. The spinjumping section should be possible as him, so consider adding in a filter box for him
- Would've like to see more teir 2 powerups in the level proper, but is nitpicking.
- You spelled "Frequent" wrong in Geno's text.
Other than that, this seems OK. It's a decent'y sized cave level that looks nice and plays well. Approvnig with changes. -SAJewers | 19:08 ADT, August 23, 2013
Aproved with changes. Four and a half minutes in
The final boss fight triggered many times before I could defeat her so I had to restart a lot because of poor implimentation. I think the secret should have some idication of a warp so the player will know to press up.