The level's fairly difficult. I was inspired by the Cowrao's levels, but mine isn't as absurdly difficult as his. This is my first level ever so I hope I win.
- Sometimes the platform won't work properly if Demo eats a powerup (it only occurs in one small section, though).
- The text for the boot in the end of the first section is offscreen. I didn't know how to fix it, but I'm hoping you guys will. Place blocks offscene to prevent that death.
I can not ever see this being accepted into this series. Video This just seems like you were mostly experimenting as you created it. It's inconsistant in both theme and difficulty. Please see video for details. Septentrion Euchoreutes (talk) 01:03, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
I could probably go gon for a while on what's wrong with this level, but what Sep said is probably good enough. Rejecting, though a nice try. -SAJewers | 21:55 ADT, August 10, 2013
While there are a lot of issues with the level, I think they can be easily fixed with a bit if effort. Here's what I would fix:
- Either reduce the amount of enemies in the 1st section or completely get rid of the 1st section, since lives can be easily farmed here.
- You can fix the rainbow pipes (you could ask for help here if you need someone to help you).
- Reduce the variety of enemies.
- There are some portions in the third section that are kind of unfair, watch Sept.'s video to get a glimpse.
I enjoyed the level a lot, there are just sme questionable issues that should probably be fixed.
Approved with changes. -sturgyman 12:53 PM 9/16/2013 (MDT)
So I went ahead and edited a lot of stuff from the original level and made it look much nicer and fixed a lot of issues that others had with it. I was wondering if you could look at this version and see if it's what you would like.
-sturgyman 5:24 PM 9/16/2013 (MDT)
This level was pretty good. Just fix these issues:
Lives can easily be farmed in the first section
In the rododisc section remove some of the rododiscs
-8flight Approved with changes